RN Home Health
Phoenix is looking for 2 RNs to join our Home Health Department to cover St. Louis and surrounding areas.
Come work for a company that cares for you beyond your nursing license
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is a mission driven company. We are here for you every step of the way to help overcome daily challenges of working in the healthcare field. We follow the highest clinical & safety standards that help protect you long after you have clocked out of your shift.
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $90,000
- Full Time Days Monday - Friday and Rotating on Call Weekends
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Spousal Insurance
- 401k Options
- Annual Stay Bonus for both Full-Time and Part-Time nurses
- Paid Training on the job or in office
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Missouri or Compact RN License
- Proven working experince as a Home Health Nurse
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Strong and compassionate customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.